Hi all, I have above machine where RH stabilising foot won't raise up. I swapped hoses, and it does go up, but now, not down. There some additional valves neetly tucked away. I can barely see them, let alone reach them without dismantling whole front end. Does anybody have hydraulic schematic maybe? Doesn't have to be from that exact model, but basically that shows what is going on with those valves? Thanks!
Are you sure it's not just the electric switch in the cab, that activates it. I would be more inclined to think it's bad before the valve.
Hi! This one is not activated electrically. It has manual handles on all commands, including feet.
Is it pilot hydraulic controls then? Because then it sounds like something is hanging up in the pilot control, or main control, that it won't move to the one direction.
This looks like direct working hydraulics on the handle to me. But I don't know what the additional valves are for. That's what I was after a hydraulic diagram.