Hi all, Well, the problem may be simple, but I need advise please ! The machine is an mrt1842M year 2009 with around 4000 hours on it and fitted with a remote control, the machine operate fine when operating without the remote control , when using the RC , we can only operate the forks ! the man basket and the winch are not working properly ! a manitou guy's come to do their diagnostic, and their judgement is " main ecu inside the machine + electricl problem + RC mainboard + wrong RC " I don't know how it sounds to you guy's , but for me sounds like they say something like that " let's replace the brains of the machine " and see if all works fine after it ! Is there two different circuit for operating directly from the cab and using the RC ? ( I mean beside the reciever wich is on the boom and it's wire that should go to the cab ( I would suspect that this wire have a cut somewhere ... ) ) Thanks for your help !
Well just an update, problems after asking to Check first the wires, it looks to come from some cable broken, and remote control is kaput !