Hello, Im new to this forum and new to contruction equipment as I am just a dairy farmer. I just bought a raygo ram 45 compactor to pack silage in my bunkers to feed my cows and I am wondering if anyone has ever used a machine like this? I cant hardly find any information on it besides that it has a screaming detroit and weighs 48,000 lbs.
We had one. Sent it for scrap about 15 years ago. What kind of info are You looking for. One thing I can tell you is to come to a complete stop before changing direction.
a good set of ear plug's
Civil Contractor in Alberta still uses @ 8 of them. They mainly stay at certain plant sites, but I do have to move some every year. He has @ 2 parted out. I'll talk to their shop Foreman to see where they access parts. Google search shows www.minparr.com as a parts distributor. Great machine. Air ride suspension & all. I love listening to one working hard from across the jobsite.
Wondering if it's possible that it will be too heavy. Dueled up 4 wd tractor weighs in @ 30000 lb added weight. = pretty good flotation. I got hung up one time backing a loaded tandem to far onto the silage pile (packing tractor was broke down). I wonder if the raygo would always be hung up on the pile??
Parting out 1977 Raygo Ram 45 Hey would anyone be interested in parts ... I have one that is just plain to big & out dated for work we do (narrow, tight turning, short jobs) engine runs good, transmission is still good. This machine is still a working piece of equipment but I hate to see it go to the scrap yard if someone can use the good parts off of it (remembering when I needed parts to keep it going)
Hi...There...Sorry to bother....I Just have a question...I'm new at thie forum and like to know if someone can tell where I can find a Parts Manual for a RayGo 320 Vibratory Compactor...need to identify some parts that has to be changed...please help...My email is [email protected] ...
thank's very much for your quicky response and I will realy appreciate your further assitance finding the part that I will need for My RayGo 320 Vibratory Compactor but first I will need to have the Parts Manual to identify the Part Numbers of the one I will be needing, Do you know where I can Find The Parts Manual for My Equipment...?
Did you use it much and did it work for you, otherwise have you considered selling it?
Welcome to the Forums Silverado18!:drinkup