Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Manitowoc 2250 undercarriage

cranedude07 ยท 2010-05-09 22:32

found this in a parking lot by my house, didnt see any other parts for it though,

Replies9
  1. #1cranedude072010-05-09 22:34

    more pics heres more pics of it

  2. #2cranedude072010-05-09 22:36

    last pics heres the last 2 i got

  3. #3Tiny2010-05-10 20:32

    I have seen that before lol.........Not a fan of that strap tied to a lacing like that

  4. #4cranedude072010-05-10 20:55

    2250 pics Yeah, I would think that strap could damage it

  5. #5laurent o.e.9872010-05-10 23:37

    those lacings are about like exhaust pipe...

  6. #6cranedude072010-05-12 00:40

    yeah

  7. #73D_CG_MODELER2010-05-12 03:05

    that is some big parts

  8. #8FSERVICE2010-05-12 20:21

    cranedude it looks like you are in theater X parking lot with those pics?? did you see it from the interstate?? just wondering

  9. #9cranedude072010-05-12 20:31

    2250 parts Yes, that's where I found it, I seen it from veterans parkway, it's the overpass that goes right next to it