Looking for some referance photo's , images, drawings, information for the Manitowoc 18000 crawler crane. I am building a 3D model of the crane..This is of the crawlers moving using a Morph target . This video of the tracks moving.. YouTube - Manitowoc 18000 3D Animation Crawler Crane Lightwave 9.6 What I am seeking is some images, photos of the Luffing Jib Mast, No. 44 as the Pdf Brochure has it. Cant find any images of it for good referance. Is there any body out there that can help me out that would be great.. More to come.. thanks Michael
I hope it is ok to link to the Foundation3D Web Site.. ?? The Thread, where I started the Modeling the Beasty. Image sizes are limited to 640 x 640 so I thought I would Link to the F3D site where I am posting the work on the Model. WIP-Manitowoc Crane 18000 200+ Ton Capacity Michael
Here are some Ambient Occulsion Renders More detail coming soon.. T K Michael
more renders just some quick renders Michael
Ok .. This going to be an interesting Model .... Manitowoc 18000 Crawler Crane ... Yes sir ... Ok I guess I will just comment on something ... Do I have this in the wrong Place in the Forum ... Should I be posting this in the Model Section ???? Hello Forum Admin u around ??? hmmmm ...
As a feller who once went to school for 3d drafting, Very nice! The most advanced I got was Inventor and 3DStudioMax. . . But, yeah, models probably a better place.
Thank You