Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Manitowoc Crane Lterature and brochures

ben94f150 ยท 2011-05-15 10:40

Hi i have a bunch of Manitowoc Crane literature i have aquired over the years of collecting. All are doubles. Am willing to sell. I have a whole 5inch thick binder filled with Manitowoc Crane stuff. If you are looking for single copy sheets or brochures on a certain Model Manitowoc Crane let me know. All sheet are in great condition. Willing to sell stuff seperate to thanks. Examples of information brochures i have are Manitowoc World. Here's What Owners Say About Manitowoc, crane model 2900, 3000, 3600, 3900, 4000, 4100, 4600, Ringers ect.

Replies3
  1. #1gostr8r2011-06-24 23:58

    I might see about making you an offer when I get up there to the factory in a couple weeks.

  2. #2ben94f1502011-06-25 07:07

    hi Cool your going to the factory I live pretty close to it. Let me know when your headed this way thanks

  3. #3gostr8r2011-06-26 12:42

    You can count on it Ben.