Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

manlift meter/manual holders

excavator ยท 2014-09-16 16:35

I've been working on more man lifts lately and there's never a good way to hold your meters and manuals ect. when working in the basket. So I picked up some poly carbonate from the glass shop and built some holders. For the meters I mounted a Pomona lead holder on the bottom, for the other two I had a local shop bend a 2" lip on the bottom. Then I got some track and clamps from the local Grizzly store and mounted the track to the back. Also, on the meter holder I mounted a box with some banana plugs and a cable that goes directly to the battery with alligator clips so I always have a good ground and also power when needed. Now I've got a place for my meters ect., my clip board and manual. Thought I'd share some pictures with you.

Replies2
  1. #1Delmer2014-09-16 20:25

    Nice! thanks. I'll have to save this one for future reference.

  2. #2willie592014-09-16 20:55

    Nice work!