Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Manual for Massey Ferguson MF50HX

Keithcase ยท 2016-07-16 06:59

Hello All. I'm looking for operator and service manuals for my 1990 MF50HX - can anyone help please? Thanks Keith

Replies13
  1. #1jflarin2016-07-17 07:09

    Hi, When looking at a http://www.agcopartsbooks.com/ I see there are 3 MF50HX, Series 'S', Series 'T' and no series at all. Which one do you have? jf

  2. #2Keithcase2016-07-17 07:50

    It's a 50HX Series S Cheers Keith

  3. #3Jim Kennedy2016-07-18 20:26

    Hi Keith, if you PM me your email address I will send you the operator manual. I would sure like to get hold of a M/F 450 Digger (attachment) parts manual if anybody has one. My ** 50 H series S has a 450 digger. Jim.

  4. #4boysdvd2016-07-21 17:35

    Hy, I did manage to find an interesting site where you can download service manuals , they are not free but for an insignificant sum can find valuable books. ........ Cheers

  5. #5Jim Kennedy2016-07-22 02:51

    Hi boysdvd I am interested in the site you found. Would you be able to share it with us. Jim.

  6. #6jflarin2016-07-24 08:27

    The part book the MF50HX is available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B93d9ImM-KZYUmpUS3hQZld0RnM/view?usp=sharing If it does not work, send me a PM.

  7. #7antreas2024-06-10 08:14

    Hello. I have the same model. I am looking for operator manual, service and parts manuals. (MF50HX-S, year 1990). Can anyone help please?

  8. #8Welder Dave2024-06-11 01:24

    I seem to recall you can get manuals for most ** machines direct from Agco.

  9. #9antreas2024-06-11 05:17

    Thank you for your reply. I visited their website and it appears that they do not have information for such old machines, By the way, the link above with the parts manual it still works. Although it is largely not passed through an OCR and the graphics are not the best, it is still better than nothing. For example I was able to find the part number for the Loader Bucket Teeth.

  10. #10Welder Dave2024-06-12 02:28

    Look under Agco Technical publications and manuals. I put in 50HX and Massey Ferguson for the brand and quite a few manuals came up, owners, parts and service. Might have to go on a US or B. American website.

  11. #11Joe H2024-06-12 21:35

    I have the operator's manual, https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/xl8s...ey=tnyfk50u3t26l15sykvlz691i&st=58jeg8g6&dl=0 I have the service manual if you're still looking. Joe H

  12. #12Welder Dave2024-06-12 22:23

    Oops, that's supposed to be N. American.

  13. #13antreas2024-06-13 03:31

    Thank you Joe. Yes please, may I please have the Service Manual too?