Hey guys been talking to the power at be, and we are starting the process of going out to bid for a new backhoe. I've seen a few F2 series machines being used by contractor around town and they look impressive but none of them are IT machines. So a few questions... The IT machines have FNR selector on the loader joystick, does it still have the lever for FNR on the steering column? Did away with the seperate lever for the 3rd loader function or the 4 in 1 bucket. It is now a thumb wheel? Anybody like it ? Love it? Hate it? Our current Cat machine has a clamshell rear bucket that's controlled by a foot pedal. Again how is the control/feedback with the joystick mounted thumb switch? We run an NPK pavement breaker, the E-Stick has to be pinned on the current machine for it to work hydraulically. It uses the E-stick circuit. Can you run the hammer with the E-stick extended on the F2? DEF how many fill ups of diesel before I have to add fluid? I'm assuming it has a gauge/warning light? Let's start with that and I'll ask some more Thanks Sal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
69 views and nothing lol anybody have some input? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://www.equipmentworld.com/cater...s-backhoes-with-sweeping-cab-redesign-photos/ Check out this link.
I have a 13 year old 420DIT but that won't help much..
We have a full loaded 416c IT 1999 with 6,000 hrs on it that we are replacing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My 420DIT has the front aux. hydraulic roller switch but I've never had a hydraulic attachment on the front. I could see where it would work just as good as any other joystick roller switch. I did run a 420F at a dealer demo day a while back, I was impressed with the machine but don't use a backhoe that much to justify a new one.
. Here she is just run her for 8 hrs Thanks gonna be sad to see her go, I put about 30 percent of the hours on this machine. But it will be nice to have a machine with pilot controls again. The Ford Backhoe controls took a while to master. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a nice looking backhoe for the age and hours. You've taken care of it.
It's parked inside, gets driven over the road to jobs. our district is 7.5 square miles. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk