I have these parts books for a case that is long gone now Free to some that wants them just pay me what it costs to ship them to you
I sure do wish those were 480c manuals. This will bring it back to the top for you.
That sure is nice of you.!!! My buddy has the set that he got w/ the purchase of his 2nd hand bh.. in 2 HUGE binders.. The info in those books is amazing.. Thanks for sharing..
Was hoping someone could use them
Hey RMK Hey RMK - I bought a 580 B CK last year and I would be interested in the manuals. How could we contact outside of the forum to figure out the details? I hate to post my email here. I'm in zip code 10998. Where are you? Thanks Pete
Rmk Hey Rmk - I don't know if you got the previous post or not. I bought a 580b CK last year and I am interested in the manuals. How would we contact outside the forum as I really don't want to post my email here. Thanks!
Hi, PeteS. Welcome to Heavy equipment Forums. This weekend, and last, we've been "moderating" posts by Probationary Members, in an effort to deal with the deluge of spam we've been seeing. That requires one of the staff to review posts, and manually validate them. I've just done that, so now your two posts can be seen by everybody. Probationary Members are also prohibited from using the Private Message system here. Since you're obviously not a spammer, I promoted you to Full Member, so you can PM rmk if you like.
well done Digger, another reason why this is the best forum Mark
Thanks for the kind words, Mark, but as always, I'll point out that it's the members that make the place what it is. It's sort of like praising the finest art museum in the world, not because of the paintings and the sculptures, but because the janitor keeps the floors swept up...
Thank you! Thank you Digger.
Sent you a message think these have a new home
RMK - Were you able to send these out? Much appreciated.
Oh Well Hello RMK, I've pretty much given up hope on receiving these. No harm, no foul. I understand you had computer issues (from the PM emails) but I don't understand what that had to do with sending these manuals out. I really could've used them. I wish you hadn't posted them if you really didn't want to get rid of them. I hope your have a very Merry Christmas!
Pete; Your 580B service manual is here and it is FREE → http://www.minnpar.com/partbooks/BA...NUALS/CASE 580 B/CASE 580B SERVICE MANUAL.pdf
Hello Tinkerer. I replied yesterday but I'm not sure why it didn't make it to the forum. I appreciate the link very much. RMK had the model 35 loader & backhoe parts manual that I could've used. I already have the service manual similar to the link you sent. Thanks again!
ive got 480c manuals if you need them