Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Manuals for 1980 International TD8

Alaska Dan ยท 2009-11-16 16:39

I've Googled and looked on e-bay without success. Can anyone suggest a source for this information? Thanks! Dan

Replies4
  1. #1hardtail2009-11-16 21:58

    I have an original parts manual for a TD8C but while similar I'd go for your model, the best reprints out there are BinderBooks, I can't check if they have TD8E because the construction link isn't working for me....... But I will supply the link and you can call them to inquire. http://www.binderbooks.com/

  2. #2Alaska Dan2009-11-18 16:21

    Thanks a lot Hardtail! Much appreciated.. Dan

  3. #3Alaska Dan2009-11-20 16:20

    Hardtail, I contacted binderbooks. Nice people to work with and very helpful. They need the serial number so I'kll have to wait until I pick it up after the first. Dan

  4. #4hardtail2009-11-20 19:15

    Good glad they can help, good company highly recommended, must be some changes during that series.........