Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Manuals for JD 310C series

Deere John ยท 2007-01-04 23:23

Hi all - I'm looking to pick up a set of manuals for my '89 John Deere 310C. I've owned it for years, and now I figure it's time to get parts, repair and testing manuals if I can find them reasonably. If you owned a C series, perhaps no longer have the machine, but do have the manuals, I'd certainly be interested in talking to you. Thanks, John

Replies7
  1. #1mflah872007-01-07 18:25

    Check ebay for the manuals, usually you can grab them pretty cheap

  2. #2JRP32007-01-07 21:15

    Yeah I just got a downloaded manual for my Case580D for about 9 bucks. Don't know if they have Deere but try these guys: http://stores.ebay.com/antiqware

  3. #3scrib682008-05-23 20:43

    dont go to the dealer , mine was 300 bucks

  4. #4joeeye592008-06-16 18:53

    Give another shout out on this forum for the manuals, there are some people that have them 310 manuals.... I ran into the person too late and paid too much from another ebayer...

  5. #5ncbschzzt2008-06-17 16:25

    If your still looking for these manuals I have them, they actually packaged already for Joeeye59. He could not back out of his deal though, so I do have them if you still need them.

  6. #6stephenkg12009-05-16 21:19

    I pick up a cd of ebay from plant-e-tech which might help

  7. #7Deere John2009-05-20 22:31

    Thanks - I ended up buying the Online Tech manual from Deere, and I found Parts and Operation and Test manuals on Ebay. I am set for now. John