Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Marche arrière 530 ck–Reverse problem with 530 ck

d.didier · 2023-05-07 07:12

Bonjour. J'ai un 530 ck avec convertisseur de couple. J'ai un problème avec la marche arrière depuis quelques jours alors que la marche avant fonctionne très bien. J'arrive à le faire démarrer en marche arrière en poussant avec le godet avant, mais il recule difficilement. Quelqu'un a-t-il déjà rencontré ce problème ou avez-vous des pistes de recherche pour trouver la cause de cette marche arrière qui ne fonctionne pas. Tous les niveaux sont remplis avec l'huile correspondante, la crépine est nettoyée, etc. Je ne trouve pas la solution et j'ai besoin d'aide. Je suis français donc désolé d'avance pour la traduction. MERCI

Replies1
  1. #1digger242j2023-05-07 08:14

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, d.didier. According to our rules, English is the official language of Heavy Equipment Forums. I've used Google Translate to translate your post, because we certainly want to see you get the help you're looking for, but I would expect that most replies will be in English as well. Translation of the Opening Post: "Good morning. I have a 530 ck with torque converter. I have had a problem with the reverse gear for a few days while the forward gear works fine. I manage to get it to start in reverse by pushing with the front bucket, but it has difficulty reversing. Has anyone ever encountered this problem or do you have any research leads to find the cause of this reverse gear not working. All levels are filled with the corresponding oil, the strainer is cleaned, etc. I can't find the solution and I need help. I am French so sorry in advance for the translation. THANK YOU"