Good morning. I have a 530 ck with torque converter. I have had a problem with the reverse gear for a few days now, while the forward gear works very well. I manage to make it start in reverse using a push with the front bucket, but it backs up with difficulty. Has anyone ever encountered this problem or do you have any research leads to find the cause of this reverse gear not working. All levels are filled with the corresponding oil, the strainer is cleaned etc. I can’t find the solution and I need help. I am French so sorry in advance for the translation. THANK YOU
Welcome to HEF Sir; I've worked on a few of these old 530ck's but it's been a long time, from what I remember and find in the online parts manual ( www.mycnhistore.com for US) yours of course will be a bit different I think. The shuttle shift for the American version of these machines are mechanical meaning you have to push the clutch in to shift from forward to reverse. You should have two levers on the transmission shift plate one for forward and reverse and the other for high and low speed. So what I'm thinking is that you may have a problem with the reverse idler in the shuttle transmission.
bonjour, merci de l'attention que vous portez à mon message, le 530ck que j'ai est la version 4 vitesses plus une marche arrière, tout se passe très bien en marche avant et la marche arrière reste 5 minutes après rien