Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mass Earthworks Projects

Piltownmax ยท 2011-08-12 12:56

Hi all, I am a student at Queens University Belfast. I am working towards an MSc. in Construction & Project Management and as part of my Dissertation I have developed a questionnaire on heavy earthmoving operations. To get a better understanding of the influence that planning, execution & monitoring, maintenance, GPS, site type and competency and training has on the productivity of heavy earthmoving operations, I have developed a questionnaire (link below) If you consider yourself to be competent in this area and "know your stuff" then you will find it very interesting. I have mentioned before that I can send a copy of the entire dissertation to anyone who has an interest in improving their earthmoving business. Click on the link to complete the survey: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dFdFSFk1ZGVpb1NVcjBOQVlWZzZ3eFE6MQ Thanks again for your help with the research, Ciaran.

Replies0

No replies yet.