Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Massey 200 Dozer Parts

Blaster ยท 2009-12-06 08:13

Looking for some parts new or used final drive parts steering clutch parts any and all help appreciated

Replies8
  1. #1Hanomag2009-12-07 11:13

    There is a Massey Dealer (now Terex) here in South- West England who might be able to help - Call Kellands Plant Sales on 0044-1278 451601 ask for David Allison Website is www.kellands.com I didn't think there were any MF200s still running. Regards

  2. #2AtlasRob2009-12-07 16:16

    Sparffo runs or has / had an old ** and I remember him locating parts in the US or Canada but the guy was not keen to ship to Europe, from memory. Do a search for posts by Sparffo, you might get lucky. heres one, I needed to check I had his name correct, I didnt, it is now.

  3. #3Greg2009-12-07 19:40

    Can't remember if it is in Detroit, Mi, or accross the border in Windsor, Ont. There is a dealer there that seems to have a lot of Massey Ferguson things. Sorry, but I dont' have a name, phone or anything else.

  4. #4ejb172009-12-07 20:35

    Try Crawler Heaven in Palmyra NY. Ed may be able to help you.

  5. #5ozzie2009-12-07 20:39

    hello guy, I'm suppose to up into massachutes and work with heavy equipment .How do I get a book on the hand signals and rules.Please help

  6. #6Blaster2009-12-08 18:33

    Thank you for all the information.I'll try to track these people down in the next day. thank you Al

  7. #7John White2009-12-11 14:48

    Good luck on your search for ** dozer parts: I owned a 200B a about 8 years ago. Wasnt a bad little dozer, hard to work on. Parts were non existant. I had a awful time locating parts. I thought I was just going to have to buy another junker for parts. Finally sold it. Got a little Allis chalmers HD4. Much better dozer and alot eaiser to work on. You might call Craine tractor supply, in Cols. Ohio. They are pretty good at locating parts sometimes or might refer you to somone who has parts.

  8. #8AmerIndependent2009-12-11 16:36

    Did you have any luck Blaster? If you have any part #'s we may be able to help.