how are they, parts avaiblable yet.
what make of transmission do they have.
Believe it is a clark tranny. Had a 55 and except for no brakes it was a decent loader as it had had a very hard life.
Is that loader an all wheel steer with a single boom arm in the center. When I worked at Clark in Canada they built some Massey loaders under contract basically the same as the 45 and 35 AWS Michigan Loaders
Any pics??
it is the articulated model, think made by hanomag
** 44Bs were built in the ** plant in Aprila in Italy . I am not aware that they were produced anywhere else. They had a Perkins engine (UK built), and I think Clark axles and transmission and articulated steering. Bearing in mind that this machine is 40 years old getting hold of parts for anything other than the engine or transmission is going to be very difficult! I don't know of any source in the UK for a machine that old. For information the earlier MF44 had a fixed chassis, ie the operator could select 2 or 4 wheel steer. These machines were nothing to do with Hanomag.