what is a 1994 dresser 510 loader with 7K+ hours worth ? that's 17 years old i know when we sold hour old H60 hough you could not give the thing away .
Are you talking about the one on Craigslist for 15K? If so, looks like a pretty nice machine in the pics. For that price and new center pins I think it's worth the ride. You may know the machine but we own the 95 515C from Burlington Dodge. We paid 30k 3 years ago with 1300 hrs. Today it has 1800. In the guy's description it says oil out of the breather tube. I wonder if he was looking at the blowby tube. Even our 515 has some oil around the tube We own a 515 and 520 and I know them really well. I could gladly take a look at it for you if you want. and also show you the diverter valve setup in the 515 for a PA plow without having to plumb a 3rd valve. I work in Burlington Dave