Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Massey 50E Wiring problem

Frank McHutchison ยท 2019-02-17 22:07

Hi all. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a Massey 50E backhoe loader. Cheers. Hutch

Replies8
  1. #1joe--h2019-02-18 13:57

    I have the manual for a 50H, has a load of diagrams. Same as yours, who knows. What part you interested in? Joe H

  2. #2stefbat2020-12-12 17:40

    hey can I get it too?

  3. #3stefbat2020-12-12 17:40

    I need for 50h from 87

  4. #4joe--h2020-12-13 00:24

    If that's to me, my book is for a 93 50H. I can scan the diagrams and might help you or might not. Joe H

  5. #5stefbat2020-12-13 10:59

    please scan it, I jist want to see general idea

  6. #6Tinkerer2020-12-13 13:09

    https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...at=0&_odkw=massey+ferguson+50e+service+manual

  7. #7stinky642020-12-13 16:28

    Gonna need it eventually...And they don't spoil on the shelf

  8. #8stefbat2020-12-14 09:35

    joe I cant find emergency decluch switch on the diagram, on the list it has number 96, either I am blind or it is not on the diagram