Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Massey 50H 1 3/4 ID Hydraulic Hose, Help locating one

Massey87 ยท 2024-09-19 15:21

I have a 1987 Massey Ferguson 50H Backhoe, and I want to change the original rubber hoses on the suction side of the main pump. The p/n is 1469583M2. I am unable to come up with any reinforced Hydraulic Hose with a 1 3/4" ID. This is just a straight tube, no fittings, 10 1/2" long that slips onto metal tubing on each end, held on with double radiator clamps on each end. I need (2) of them, the one I could probably modify the tubing diameter, but the second one attaches to the filter housing, and could get quite involved. If anyone has been down this road or knows where I can find some, I would be very grateful. Thank you for your help.

Replies3
  1. #1AllDodge2024-09-19 16:01

    Found some Gates GATES

  2. #2stinky642024-09-19 18:28

    Any hydraulic shop/hose dealer or Ag dealer in your area should be able to match what you've got, just take one of the sections with you for perfect fit.

  3. #3clueless22024-09-19 19:38

    I bought a few hoses here ---> SAE 100R4 Suction and Return Hose SAE 100R4 Suction and Return Hose www.discounthydraulichose.com