Hi All, I am working on refurbing two ** tractors and I need a source for new gauges. The only thing I have been able to locate is cheap junk from India. When you can purchase 4 gauges and the tach for less than $100 bucks that tells me that they are of junk quality. I have looked at many online and that say the same thing. Made in India. Surely there are good quality gauges out there without having to go to the Massey Ferguson dealer. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! B-Crazy
Check for Stewart-Warner online.
I put those on my 240 have not had any problem been 2 years
I checked the Stewart Warner but I couldn't find a set that looked like the original ones. The original ones were made by Stewart Warner but maybe they only sale those to Massey Ferguson. But I don't know that, I just know that I could not find the ones I wanted on their website. I did find some that look like the original ones from a ebay vendor that has a 100% positive feedback. So I ordered mine from there. I will try to remember to post a picture of those tonight. I would be glad to share the name of that vendor if it does violate any HEF policies. I am not trying to get kicked off or get on the black list here. B-Crazy