Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Massey Ferguson 50HX Steering Ram Linkage Assembly

Keithcase ยท 2016-06-13 10:48

Hello All, I'm having trouble splitting the steering ram from the hub on my 4WD MF50HX. The axle is a Carraro 710LP and the problem is I can't remove the bolt holding the bearing rose on the ram to the hub - I've loosened the nut bit after a small initial movement the bolt is stuck fast in the hub. I've tried heat, penetrating oil and a lot of brute force but only managed to move the bolt about 1/4". I don't have the drawings so may be missing something obvious - can't understand why the bolt would move a bit them stick fast. View attachment 155452 View attachment 155453 View attachment 155452 View attachment 155453 View attachment 155452 View attachment 155453 Picture attached, any advice most welcome please. Thanks, Keith

Replies0

No replies yet.