Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Massey Ferguson MF200

rnrracing2 · 2014-05-16 18:11

Hello, I have an older Massey Ferguson MF200 Dozer that I am trying to use around the house. It has some pretty worn sprockets and chain bushings. I am looking for sprockets or sprocket cups to weld in. the sprocket part number is 1844 112 M92 and the Berco number is LA333. I can't seem to find anyone who can get these. I also may need to find the bushing and pin kits or for a whole new chain set. The part number on the chain is 1428 051 M91 and Berco LA308B/36. If anyone knows where I can find some of these parts it would really help me out. Thanks Rcik

Replies6
  1. #1bvfdfire2014-05-16 21:17

    My dad and grand dad used to have a 200, sweet little loader til the torque convertor went out, I actually built up the sprockets one time, lots of welding and grinding. Best I remember, its an odd pitch rail, we like to never found someone to press the pins and bushings. It may be easier to find a track shop to change over to a more common rail.

  2. #2Tones2014-05-17 21:05

    Try Berco USA, these chains are being produced for Rayco. They may have a different number on the chain but I believe they are the same pitch and are available with a split link instead of a master pin. Berco may also have sprockets to suit. As far as I know pins and bushes aren't available and the cost of buying and fitting them would be more expensive than buying new chains. Hope this helps

  3. #3Sparkolas2015-09-29 14:32

    ** 200 Sprocket & Chain Replacement/ Refit Rcik, How did your quest for MF200 parts turn out. I & my compadres are currently in the same situation, trying to revive this old gal. OEM replacement looks unlikely. Our focus has turned to refitting Berco Sprocket rings and chain. The problem is sizing to fit. Original MF200 specs to cross reference would be nice. Cheers.

  4. #4Tones2015-09-29 16:07

    Update of my last post. MF200 chain segments, pins and bushes are available, ITR I think. One bloke who may help is Quicktarx in Texas if he is still around. Rayco use these chains on the C140 forestry mulcher thou they have different numbers the pitch is the same.

  5. #5pbocco2022-03-03 08:13

    I am also working on a ** 200 dozer. We took out the engine and hydraulic reverser transmission and need a clutch pack.. Any sources for this. [email protected]

  6. #6hector gemme2022-03-03 09:09

    I have some cluch parts discs and plate for small MASSÉ. [email protected]