Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Massy Ferguson R40?

wlhequipment ยท 2021-05-10 15:06

Hi folks, I had a customer call over the weekend about a tractor he wanted me to come get running. He said it has a 3 cyl Perkins (I'm assuming 3.152), and it's an R40 tractor. He had been messing with the fuel pump, so I'm assuming there's a timing issue. Anyway, I cannot find any info on an M-F R40. All I want is to make sure what engine that is before I go up there, so I can have the timing procedure in hand. Does anyone know about the R40? Does it have a 3.152 in it or some variant?

Replies2
  1. #1Dave Neubert2021-05-10 18:34

    Never heard of a R40 should be a 202 or 204 or a ** 40 ** 30 it should have the 152 or 203 4cyl

  2. #2wlhequipment2021-05-11 09:00

    Much appreciated! Thank you.