Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

McLaren tracks for skid-steer

hillrancher ยท 2006-02-20 20:52

Has anyone used Mclaren tracks on skid-steer? If so what is your opinion? I am in Rockie soil and muddy at time and steep. Will the rubber track hold up or in this condition should steel be used? In my area skid-steer haven't been used very much until the last few years. Haven't seen any with tracks local.

Replies4
  1. #1itsgottobegreen2006-02-21 11:48

    Don't own a set yet. But I will, soon as I can afford a set of pro trac rubber.

  2. #2tadmasonry.com2006-02-24 22:27

    I Have The Metal Tracks On My Skidsteer.it's The Best Thing You Could Put On Your Machine.i Haven't Got Stuck In The Mud Yet

  3. #3cat3202006-02-25 10:23

    I had inquired about them and i think they Ran $2500 or so .I thought it would be a good tire to have but it just seamed to alot to spend when i had fairly new tires.

  4. #4hillrancher2006-02-25 18:15

    Cat3210 you are thinking along the line I was. I have decided I will go with steel hope to buy a set that is easy to change. trademaster responded with positive about steel. Thanks for comments