Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

mct 125 no crank. batt good

dan j cassidy ยท 2025-06-27 13:58

just happened of a sudden. . batt good 100 amp main fuse good. all the warning lights etc go on when sw is turn on but nothing when i move it to start position. anyone know where the start relay is? i can't find it like to see if there is a diagram around for the starting sys or som kind of a diagnosis scheme available. any ideas

Replies5
  1. #1katrina Li2025-06-27 14:38

    ignition switch

  2. #2Simon C2025-06-27 21:20

    On a MCT 135C the relays are under the cab next to the cab harness connector. Your operators manual will show which one is which. Contact your dealer to buy a schematic is a good first step. Simon C

  3. #3dan j cassidy2025-07-17 16:15

    not there . i have a 125 c

  4. #4Simon C2025-07-17 18:36

    Sorry your 125C is different to the manual I have that goes from 125C to 145C. It says they are under the cab on a side wall all in a row. I am not there and can only say what the operators manual I have says. It is from a job I was on. Simon C

  5. #5Island_catguy2025-07-17 20:16

    Put a meter or test light on the starter solenoid and see if there is voltage while cranking.