Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mechanic in near Anahuac, TX

jerry109999 ยท 2011-09-14 14:09

Looking for a mechanic near or around the Winnie or Anahuac TX area. I have a case 9030B excavator that the pilot controls will not unlock and have tried darn near everything. If you know somebody in the area that needs the work let me know. I would like to do the work in the morning 9/15/11. Jerry

Replies4
  1. #1Alvin Tim2011-09-15 09:43

    I live in the Alvin area and there is a mechanic down here that is very good. His name is Milton Mager and cell phone is 409-.

  2. #2jerry1099992011-09-15 15:26

    Thank you very much. I was on the machine today trying to trouble shoot and although its working I still don't know why its locking me out. Looks electrical but still not sure. I will give your guy a call and see if we can do something. Thanks again, Jerry

  3. #3CM19952011-09-15 19:57

    Alvin Tim, I know you are trying to help out a fellow member and I commend you for that.:usa However we have a policy on HEF of only posting personal information (phone #'s, email, etc) that is your own. We don't allow posting of third party contact information for privacy reasons. The best way to share this type of information is through private messaging (PM). Good luck jerry109999! I hope you get your excavator running soon.:drinkup

  4. #4jerry1099992011-09-22 17:48

    AlvinTim, Got in touch with Milton and we got the machine working. Thanks for the help. Jerry