lectro88 and I recently had a chance to meet in person after having originally met on this forum. Lectro88 is a cool guy and we had a good time. [video=youtube;OpNAPdKT-H0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpNAPdKT-H0[/video]
It was good to meet a fellow HEF member in person. And a very nice machine too. I really enjoy this forum, some great people on here and they have been very helpfull, informative and entertaining. One can see all scopes of earthmoving, in all parts of the world, anytime of the year, get help twisting wrenches on equipment and never leave the comfort of home. Thanks to all for making this a great forum.
Great job guys.
Cool. I have met a few guys on other forums and it is nice to meet and put a face to just a name that posts. I should have arranged a meet the other year when i cleared 1 acre of boulders and trees. A skilled operator would have made short work of it unlike me.
Yes 1toomanyhobbies and I agree its good to have someone you can call if need be for whatever reason, and everyone on here knows that can be just about anything imaginable with machinery.(1toomanyhobbies was too kind in calling me an operator)
Yeah, lectro kept saying something about he is the best operator every..... One thing I hate I wasn't able to include on the video is lectro talking about how helpful the forum and the members have been to both of us. He worded it very well but unfortunately my camera was in a waterproof case and didn't get any of the audio. The next time he and I meetup I want to include that because we both are very appreciative to all the great information we get from you guys on this forum.
A guy like you should NEVER have a problem finding someone to help you out. I don't contribute much here as i don't have a lot of time but from what I have read from you Lee you are a wealth of information and If you lived closed I would do whatever you needed just to be able to pick your brain when the bad stuff happened and I needed to start pulling one of my machines apart!