Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TB 035 hydraulic filter ?

illinoisboy ยท 2011-04-23 22:24

Does anyone have a TB 035 mini? I just bought one and can not find a part number for the hydraulic filter. I tried online and the old filter has no number left on it. Need the number in a Napa filter or baldwin. THanks!

Replies11
  1. #1illinoisboy2011-04-24 23:59

    No one has one of these?

  2. #2Jlillie22011-04-28 13:35

    Its in the parts book online: Part number 1551000220 CARTRIDGE Page 4-12

  3. #3Jlillie22011-04-28 13:37

    Sorry, here is the link. http://needtracks.org/Takeuchi-Documents/PARTS_MANUAL_TB035_PG3-102Z5(1355001-8193).pdf Part number 1551000220 CARTRIDGE Page 4-12

  4. #4illinoisboy2011-05-11 21:50

    Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

  5. #5Jlillie22011-05-12 06:06

    Not a problem.

  6. #6ratnickwi2011-06-18 09:38

    Off topic, but i have a 035 also and about a 1 1/2 hrs of run time my temp gauge is in the red and the unit will shut off by itself.. Anyone have issues like this. the radiator is clear.. I was thinking of changing the coolant..

  7. #7atgreene2011-06-18 09:54

    Check your usual stuff, thermostat, hoses, water pump.

  8. #8ratnickwi2011-06-18 10:04

    hoses good..water pump spinning..if the stat was bad it would get hot faster, right?

  9. #9Dwan Hall2011-06-18 10:39

    if it is stuck closed it will get hot and not cool down. If it is stuck open it will take a long time to warm up. if it is your thermostat then it is stuck closed.

  10. #10Jlillie22011-07-19 09:25

    You can always pull the thermostat out and see how it runs (just for testing) if it starts running cooler, then find a replacement, if not put it back in, and keep looking.

  11. #11caper2011-07-25 14:35

    Hi there, I have a 2001 T25 Thomas, are parts interchangable with the Taks?? I'm having trouble finding parts (namely lower rollers) for the Thomas. Thanks, FMK