Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Members from Massachuettes

truklodyte ยท 2010-03-06 14:37

Are there any members from my old stomping grounds around south eastern Massachuettes?I worked for N.carver pine,Simeone corp,Paillie paving,Carver Sand and gravel on hwy 58.:drinkup I will see if I have any pictures of the rigs I drove up there and post them later .

Replies8
  1. #1dlnimsy2010-03-11 20:55

    North shore here. Done some hauling down that way in the past. Sure you and i could name alot of the players in the area.

  2. #2Koehringman2011-02-05 16:35

    Check The HCEA Northeast Rockbusters Chapter www.nerockbusters.weebly.com

  3. #3The Engine Shed2011-02-06 09:39

    Sorry , I am out in Western Ma. just outside of Springfield , but I have heard of Carver Sand & Gravel. I look forward to seeing your old photos if you can post them. Thanks Tom

  4. #4T2002011-02-11 20:03

    I'm from Taunton, not too far away from Carver. About 25 mins away.

  5. #5john10662011-02-12 21:22

    attleboro here

  6. #6brian falcone2011-02-12 22:48

    im in rhode island but my sister and brother in law have bogs over in halifax.

  7. #7THEPATRIOT2011-02-13 07:03

    I'm a half mile over the border in CT,but i lived in MA on/off through the years.(near the Springfield area)

  8. #8danregan2011-03-13 06:34

    Im near Framingham. I had a truck driver about 10 years ago who had worked for Carver before me i think. Crazy ** named Lockwood. Lived in his car. Hell of a driver and operator, but he stunk to high heaven.