Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Merlo Telehandler

KRS123 ยท 2014-03-12 13:40

Is anybody familiar with the Merlo line of Telehandlers?

Replies6
  1. #1simonsrplant2014-03-12 19:26

    Wicked bits of kit...? Anything in particular you want to know?

  2. #2712alberta2014-03-12 23:20

    Ran a Multi Farmer on a demo about a year ago. I thought it was a really nice machine. seemed to be really tight, nimble, and built well. Decided to get out of cattle, so I don't need one now. If I had a use for one, I would have one.

  3. #3712alberta2014-03-12 23:23

    Should also note, a neighbour runs one. I'm not sure which one it is. And they run in one of two speeds, stop, and wide open. They haven't had many problems with there machine. The issues I have heard about have mostly been with the attachments. Bending buckets, breaking pallet forks, bending bale spears. The telehandler seems to be holding up good though

  4. #4Cmark2014-03-12 23:50

    Nightmare electrics. Looks like a telephone exchange behind the dash.

  5. #5Jesse_HD2014-04-23 10:11

    Yea Im with 712alberta. I dont need one of these anymore, but if I did I would really like to have one back again. I didnt find the electrics too bad Cmark.

  6. #6Picker42014-06-16 06:23

    Our large corporate farm runs a PC 75.9CS. Its duties vary considerably -Hook, 3tyne Round Cotton Bale Handling, Oversized grain Bucket. Had a few oil leak issues ,park brake disc bolts fell out ,poor A/C , poxy hose routing and lately electrical gremlins in the loader bypass switch but compared to some other machines it has been ok. Engine & Transmission as well axles and final drives are strong.