I just wanted to wish everyone in this wonderful forum a very happy, joyful and safe Merry Christmas. And to the men and women in uniform who wont be with their families this holiday season because of their special missions i wish them safe holiday and thank them for their job well done. :usa Merry Christmas everyone, :notworthy -Henry AKA Xterrahawk
Ditto. Well put Henry.
Im right there with you, Merry Christmas everyone.
dittos everyone
Nollag sona agus síochánta Gelukkige en vreedsame Kersfees Gelukkig en vredig kerst ευτυχισμένη και ειρηνικά Χριστούγεννα Nadolig hapus a heddychlon glad och fridfull jul Happy and Peaceful Christmas to all
glad och fridfull jul.... does this translate to glad the fridge is full of beer
:iagree and same back at you all!
Amen Sir. Well said. RTSmith
Merry Christmas
well said Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas everyone:drinkup
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all on the forum.Dieseldave just love your yard decoration:cool2 .ian.
Merry Christmas to every one here, its great to be able to wish so many wonderful and helpful people from all corners of the globe Merry Christmas at the same time! Hope you all have a good one! CPS
Fits right in! Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas to all! Mike
A very Merry Christmas to all. (Hey ATCO, I hear Santa's got a wiring problem on his sleigh. Maybe you could help him out with that... )
Merry Christmas to all.
Yep, he done called. I told him to open that new tool set he's bringing me, have one of his elves open the access panel behind the seat, and remove... LoL! :tong Everyone have a very very very Merry Christmas! :waving hey dieseldave, tractor looks sweet all decorated up, nice work.
From Florida, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!
Actually, I cheated a bit- that pic is from a couple years back, so you can lay to rest any schemes you might have been brewing about coming up and sabotaging my poor little D2. BTW, I still have the grader under surveillance, and I check the buffer screw on the loader on a daily basis
LoL, I promised Santa I'd be a good little boy...after he sent me a message and told me to "shut up"! :tong :drinkup
Hi, Merry Christmas and Bouno Natale from Ontario. Dominion:canada
Merry Christmas from another Canuck :canada
A merry christmas to everyone and the best to them in the new year
Merry effin' Christmas everyone! Rob I'm so hammered.
Merry Xmas all, I hope you all have a great time where ever you may be. Also wishing everyone a great New year as well from Narembeen Western Australia. PS I hope santa had a good air con cos it was a little warm here today!
Merry Christmas and thanks for this forum!
merry Christmas to all my brother and sister equipment geeks and dirt lovers.
Merry Christmas to all you hard workers. I got lazy this year putting ornaments on the tree..