Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Merry Christmas Everybody

DMiller · 2018-12-23 16:03

To Everybody on the Forum a Very Merry Christmas with the families and friends and a Healthy Profitable Happy New Years to boot.

Replies36
  1. #1BigWrench552018-12-23 16:04

    MERRY CHRISTMAS

  2. #2Ronsii2018-12-23 16:15

    Merry Christmas to all here also

  3. #3GregsHD2018-12-23 16:22

    Eat, drink, and be merry! Hope everyone has a great holiday and a prosperous new year!

  4. #4petepilot2018-12-23 16:43

    merry christmas & happy new year to all

  5. #5Junkyard2018-12-23 17:53

    I hope everybody enjoys their time with family etc. Merry merry. Happy happy.

  6. #6colson042018-12-23 18:22

    Merry Christmas everyone!

  7. #7Theweldor2018-12-23 19:53

    MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone. Enjoy the Holidays.

  8. #8crane operator2018-12-23 21:17

    Merry Christmas to all and good heath to you and your families. And a special warm wishes to those who are missing loved ones for the first time, or just suffering loss. Sometimes the season makes those things hit the hardest.

  9. #9td15c2018-12-23 21:22

    Hope you all have a Merry Christmas

  10. #10Bumpsteer2018-12-23 21:33

    Happy holidays everyone! Ed

  11. #1192U 34062018-12-23 22:43

    Bah Humbug! Just kidding!!! Merry Christmas ya'll!!!

  12. #12Shimmy12018-12-23 22:52

    Merry Christmas to the jolliest bunch of a$$holes this side of the nuthouse!!

  13. #13Labparamour2018-12-23 23:02

    Thanks Clark! Merry Christmas y’all!

  14. #14Junkyard2018-12-23 23:03

    $hiter’s full!

  15. #15RZucker2018-12-24 00:01

    Got in here late, but Merry Xmas and holiday's best to you all.

  16. #16thepumpguysc2018-12-24 07:04

    Merry Christmas everyone.. My New Years resolution is gonna be>> << to learn how to post pictures from my phone to my computer & then on to this site.!!! Then post pictures of the crappy inj. pumps y'all send me & SHAME YOU into taking better care of your equipment. hahaha {just kidding}

  17. #1792U 34062018-12-24 08:50

    Can't just go from the phone directly to here?

  18. #18thepumpguysc2018-12-24 08:56

    Who knows, I'm an idiot..LOL.. But I'm a HAPPY idiot..

  19. #19Raildudes dad2018-12-24 10:15

    Merry Christmas HO HO HO, where's the snow lol

  20. #20John C.2018-12-24 10:47

    May you all find a new Power Probe, Fluke Multi-meter or a two in open end wrench under your Christmas Tree. Merry Christmas!

  21. #21RZucker2018-12-24 16:51

    I could use an extra power probe.

  22. #22crane operator2018-12-24 17:24

    I am content with the power probe I have, nor do I need one given to me. But- who am I to say for you RZucker- the heart wants what the heart wants....

  23. #23Junkyard2018-12-24 17:28

    I could use a Fluke with amp clamp and oscilloscope.....

  24. #24Ronsii2018-12-24 17:58

    Have you seen the ones with the thermal cam built in? very handy!!

  25. #25RZucker2018-12-24 18:05

    I have the Blue point probe, Just wanted Santa to bring another for the shop box. Those are the greatest thing since sliced bread for trailer light work.

  26. #26Junkyard2018-12-24 18:07

    I have. I’ve looked at a couple versions of those. With all the gearboxes on a drill rig it sure would be handy.

  27. #27Ronsii2018-12-24 18:17

    My main complaint with them is they all use that cheapo lepton(leprechaun) flir chip set... but I guess that's what makes it semi-affordable

  28. #28Raildudes dad2018-12-24 18:54

    Santa is bringing me the Sperry Wire Tracker ET64220 based on the good recommendation from Crane Operator

  29. #2992U 34062018-12-24 21:01

    Don't want or need anything other than a couple hot cups of coffee and Bailey's tomorrow.

  30. #30Mother Deuce2018-12-25 07:03

    I had asked Santa for a leather covered D-10 to hang the mailbox on... It must have been to big to fit in the sleigh! Merry Christmas all ya'all!

  31. #31funwithfuel2018-12-25 08:59

    Merry Christmas everyone. Wish you all a safe and prosperous new year.

  32. #32digger242j2018-12-25 09:01

    Merry Christmas to everybody!

  33. #33doublewide2018-12-25 09:10

    Merry Christmas.

  34. #34farmerlund2018-12-25 11:08

    Merry Christmas folks. Hope all your families are in good health.

  35. #35Tinkerer2018-12-25 15:53

    Merry Christmas Everybody and Happy Holiday's to ! Just an FYI in case some members are not aware, you can click on others in the like line and reveal the list of members who like the post.

  36. #36Wytruckwrench2018-12-25 18:52

    Merry Christmas Folks!!