I just realized there was nothing like this here, so Merry christmas to all and to all a safe holidays.
same to you, as well as to everyone else on the forum!
Have a Great holiday!! Been eatin good so far
Happy Holidays Everyone
A very Merry Christmas to all....
A very Merry Christmas and a Happy and profitable New Year to All
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas , and all the best for the New Year 2008 . Rob
Happy holidays everyone! Wishing you all a very prosperous and happy New Year!
I'm bumping this one back to the top for the season. I'll just say it again, Merry Christmas to all, and a safe holiday season.
merry cristmas to everybody, hope everyone has a good one:drinkup
Bah humbug!
Merry CHRISTmas everyone! I wished Cat made ornamints and lights to make me a tree.
Actually, they do. Look at Dave's Diesel or Buffalo Road Import. Also E-bay. Maybe 3000 Toy's too. I'm sure there are others.......
Yeah I just saw a guy on Ebay, is making his own and selling them, so maybe I will try to make my own.
a very merry xmas to all and a wonderful new year to boot, please be safe when traveling and don't forget to eat drink and be merry lol
Merry Christmas: The same from me...to all.... OCR
A slight change maybe!!!! As we are from a very wide and varied parts of this planet ,I was wondering if we all made our salutations for the festive season unique ,as using our native tongue with a local take on it be it english, american, irish etc,so Nollaig sona diabh go lear............merry christmas to everyone Stock:drinkup:drinkup
Merry Christmas Everyone! Let's all take a little time to think about giving to a worthy cause that really matters. I've given up on the homeless shelters after I offered one guy a job and he told me he wasn't interested. I'am thinking Hospice, my local church and my mother who's trying to live on $1249/month of Social Security.
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and have lots of fun with the Family!! Have some rest, open your presseis, and eat until you can't eat no more!!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! May everyone have a profitable New Year in these tough times.
Merry Christmas everyone!
:thumbsup same to all here! Business sucks and equipment is old but I am healthy as are my friends so nothing else matters!:drinkup
Happy Holidays Happy Holidays to all, and I really liked the picture of the dozer with the lights Emil
Here come some "seasonal" pics found around the web. Happy Holidays, everybody...
But wait, there's more....
You're not getting away that easily.....
Wait, you might miss something
Bdip Bdip bdip, that's all folks! (for now) Alan627b
Alan, If you get my thread locked i'm gonna hafta come flip your scraper over on you. Oh, Wait you already did that I guess I'll just hafta show you i'll put it back on it's wheels.:roll
great pics alan, merry xmas everyone:drinkup
I blame Google image search for corrupting us... Relax, 95, I don't think you have anything to worry about! No nudidity, foul language, everything is covered, no religion bashing....I think we're safe! Steve will send me a nasty note if I'm wrong. If you want to see worse stuff, do a Google image search, type in Sexy Merry Christmas,or Winter Sucks, etc., and then (if no one's looking) go to "preferences" and select "do not filter". WARNING!!! I am in no way responsible for for anything you might see there. You pay for the therapy..... Seriously, Happy Holidays everybody!
Merry Christmas everyone.
Nice. I like the lit up dozer.
Happy Hoildays to everyone. Be safe and may next year bring you joy.
Wishing everyone a merry Christmas and happy new year, hope Santa brings all of us cheaper fuel prices and more jobs to do in the new year!
Merry Christmas Merry Christmas everyone:usa
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Festivus, etc, etc….. Seriously, Happy Holidays to all, best wishes to everyone and may 2009 be better than 2008! I'll take this time to give thanks to Steve for such a well run site, the members - that give everyone a reason to come back here time and time again and ....... yeah - I guess give thanks to the Aussie, the guy that has to pump sunshine in and the Grim Reaper turned "TORO". Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas everyone! Yup...he looks much more relaxed now..lol
Merry Christmas to each and every one of you, from Alice Springs, the centre of Australia (38C - 100.4F today, our daughter lives here) and may the New Year be better than the last. Rn'R.
merry christmas everyone. have a safe holiday
Merry Christmas everyone Have a happy and safe one!!
Merry Christmas everyone. I woke up this morning to my 5 year old playing with his RC John deere dozer & then I had to help him build a new Lego dozer that Santa brought. I am proud of him though because 2 nights ago he wanted to take a few gifts we had under the tree to a little boy in his class that wasn't sure about wether they would have X-mas so we went & got him a few things to give out. I actually teared up a little when he said this. Everyone be safe & hopefully the new year will be a little more prosperous for everyone.
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPPY NEW YEAR telescooper
Ah Fong's Chlistmas Wish Herro, Folks. Ziss iss 'Ah Fong' flom 'Goll Coas', Austlalia, cullently staying in Bakahsfield, Carifawnya. I'm wanting to vish you orr Melly Chlistmas an' happy and plosplous new yeah flom DownUnder, eben tho' I not thair at moment. You orr hav' wunnahfull day. Bes' wishuzz. 'Ah Fong'.
Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy new year
A little late, but: A merry xmas and a happy new year to you all. Enjoy this happy time with your familys and charge your batterys for next years challenges. (God jul og godt nyttår) My wife got a completely new kitchen and guess who's been doing that present to her...