Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Merry Christmas to all my HEF brethren.

Vetech63 ยท 2024-12-25 07:54

May your business continue to bear fruit. May your families be safe and healthy. May your wives continue to find you attractive. Be safe out there!

Replies28
  1. #1Shimmy12024-12-25 07:59

    Number 3 will always be a challenge. Merry Christmas

  2. #2oarwhat2024-12-25 08:00

    Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone has a good one.

  3. #3HardRockNM2024-12-25 08:02

    Merry Christmas! I'm working nights right now, our Christmas present was a service truck getting passed by its own rear duals early this morning...

  4. #4funwithfuel2024-12-25 08:41

    Merry Christmas everyone one. Hope you all stay safe and have another good year.

  5. #5Truck Shop2024-12-25 09:19

    Yeah----have some of those thoughts & prayers too, your gonna need'em.

  6. #6Mobiltech2024-12-25 09:33

    Merry Christmas to all. Should be an interesting year.

  7. #7colson042024-12-25 09:37

    Merry Christmas everyone!

  8. #856wrench2024-12-25 09:41

    Happy Holidays

  9. #9Old Doug2024-12-25 10:44

    Merry Christmas Hope it goes ok for everyone.

  10. #10CM19952024-12-25 10:54

    Merry Christmas!

  11. #11digger242j2024-12-25 11:01

    Fixed. Merry Christmas!

  12. #12crane operator2024-12-25 11:48

    Merry Christmas everyone.

  13. #13Tags2024-12-25 11:53

    Merry Christmas and many thanks to all that keep HEF going!

  14. #14ianjoub2024-12-25 12:18

    Merry Christmas all!

  15. #15boaterri2024-12-25 12:51

    Merry Christmas to all and a safe and happy New Year!

  16. #16kshansen2024-12-25 14:05

    Might be too late for that as she had the eye surgery to install the corrective lenses!

  17. #17Pony2024-12-25 14:36

    Even though it's Boxing day now, Merry Christmas all.

  18. #18terex herder2024-12-25 21:19

    Wives? How can any guy put up with more than one at a time?

  19. #19CM19952024-12-25 22:00

    Who the hell can afford more than one?

  20. #20BluewaterLa2024-12-26 00:19

    Merry Christmas

  21. #21aighead2024-12-26 06:30

    I'm late but Merry Christmas gang!

  22. #22HarleyHappy2024-12-26 07:25

    Late is good, merry Christmas everyone.

  23. #23Truck Shop2024-12-26 07:42

    Everyone, off your butts & back to work, enough laying around for one day.

  24. #24cfherrman2024-12-26 08:08

    I'm waiting on a hand that probably slept in or is in jail

  25. #25kshansen2024-12-26 09:41

    Work? I gave up on that back in 2015! Still play around fixing things but only my stuff and when I feel like it! Next "project" is replacing a broken part on the rip fence of my 1971 table saw! Had it since new then just a couple days ago knocked it on floor while cleaning up work shop.

  26. #26kshansen2024-12-26 09:43

    Well I'm on my second one but took a short break between the first and second one!

  27. #27HarleyHappy2024-12-26 10:05

    Aaaaannddd you wonder what you were thinking, getting sucked into that vortex of possibly losing just about everything all over again. Lol You can only build up so much retirement funds.

  28. #28aighead2024-12-26 15:07

    My second is much better than my first! I got my kids from my first, and they are a treat, but it'd be interesting to go back to when I was 19 to try over...