I just got a ** 2244 from a neighbor and the bucket bleeds off. I took in the left lift cylinder to have some leaks brazed up in the hard line. the shop said that flange on the rod is damaged and needs to be machined they are quoting me upwards of 1100 dollars for that and the brazing. does anybody know where i could source a new cylinder. it also seems like the flange is replaceable. any ideas would be appreciated
That seems excessive..get a quote from a few hydraulic shops for a new cylinder.I can scan a parts book page if needed. I know a guy in Canada that wrecked a few 2244 & I also have 2244 parts.
thanks I the cylinder rebuilt by another shop in town for $200 who knows what 2244 parts i might need in the future though
Geeze! Hope you filed an attempted rape report with local law enforcement!
the lift cylinder from the international td5 and t340 with drott loader should be the same. the small drott skid shovel attatchents were used on massey crawlers in the 60s after the marriage between ih and drott ended.