Mi-T-M pressure washer I have is 1988 and model 3004 I guess 3000 PSI the pump is leaking. I was using it and the it had no pupmp pressure. When I klook from the bottom looks like a few pistons under there. Can I get a new pump for my relic. I will call dealer Monday but any feedback would be appreciated. Model on pump is half worn off, I may have a picture to post of machine and tomorrow the underside of the pump. I'll call dealer Monday but any experience or advice is appreciated. john
picture of it http://shielsmasonry.com/powerwasher2.jpg
you may want to find who services and works on pressure washers in your area. if the pump is still holding its oil and not locked up most times you can take thoose caps off and there is like check valves under them that go bad you can replace them and install new orings on the plugs and be up in running in short order if not northern tool and others sell replacement pumps.
Yep it still holds oil and is rotating freely just hardly any pressure so probably popped the seals or check valves. Thansk!
pump was identified and parts are available so it will run for another 20 years