Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Michigan 175 straight frame loader – Help

DustyOne ยท 2008-10-23 11:25

Hello Readers I had posted an earlier question to the readers in an attempt to help me identify the michigan loader that i have and hence find a part for it. It is a straight frame loader - Michigan Clarke 175. The part that i need is for the rear steering knuckle axle and the part number is 109948 . The issue that i now have is that I have found only one place that has a new part and it cost $ 1600.00 ( gulp ). So I am asking anyone if they can / know of a salvage shop or machine that i could buy a used axle from. thanks dusty one

Replies3
  1. #1Alan Mesmer2008-10-24 18:29

    Dusty one I have some parts for a 175. I am not sure what I have but I know there are some new and rebuilt parts in storage. I will look and see what I have if I can this weekend. PM me Alan

  2. #2DustyOne2008-10-25 01:04

    alan this is great. will be waiting to see what you find out

  3. #3Taylortractornu2008-10-26 12:55

    Shaefer enterprises in Wolf Lake Ill. has several parts I just bought an axle and knuckle for a 175 or 85 for 700 bucks.