Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Michigan 519

motoOzarks ยท 2023-07-27 20:34

I posted pics of this on another forum Some have asked questions about it and I have no clue as I just robbed the pics from a Marketplace ad Has anybody seen one or know anything about it This one is powered by 350 Chevy

Replies3
  1. #1motoOzarks2023-07-27 20:35

    another pic

  2. #2mowingman2023-07-27 21:27

    Interesting machine, have not seen one like that. I have seen a similar machine, but it was a front loader, with a backhoe on the rear. Sorry I can not help you. Jeff

  3. #3Welder Dave2023-07-27 21:49

    Vewy vewy interesting as Emler Fudd would say. I'd guess the engine isn't original. I would think it pushes quite a bit but might have to be careful pushing on the ends of the blade. It doesn't look very reinforced. Reminds me a trencher with a blade to push the loose material back in the trench. The joysticks for the backhoe seem way too modern compared to the rest of the machine.