Hey everyone how's i t going? I'm wondering if you can help me. Me and a buddy are looking at this Trojan loader. I have been tying to find specs on it but can't find any. I was wondering if anyone had any. Wieght etc. And are parts easily accessed? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Lance
I looked at the other post, then saw this one. The machine weighs somewhere around 25,000 lbs.
Hey mike thanks for the reply. I'll let ya know how we make out! Lance
Hi I stumbled on the site by accident, Im brand new here and this site is beauty. I been around this stuff all my life ,bought new 275 Michigan Detroit V8 for example my father sold out in the late 70's/ then I did a 25yr thing on our local Police Dept. Somehow Four 53 to 56 Ford F900s one TD15 and a Ford755 survived. So I'm back, when I retired 10 yrs ago I bought in auction a clean 1964? Trojan 124 Loader gas IH power. So I basically run the Fords (he put new 391FT engines before he died) all being inside, new Eager Beaver, 215D LC Cat. Thats my stuff. Now my problem, my Trojan has been exellent over the years no leaks never fails like being blasted every week with snow its working. Spent hours on the net, with no avail, like they don't exist. Till this day I still have no clue how to service the Trans. (three big plugs on top of bell housing) dont know the exact type (put Type F till it runs out of spiggot) don't know if it should be stopped or running. It has no problems, except I CAN NOT FIND any kind of manual on this planet. However the self leveling bucket arms do need to be bushed. I have to make them. Im in Mass. 20 min from RI .
Call Casey and Dupuis in Watertown, MA 617-924-7575 They were the Trojan dealer for Mass. I still get parts for my 1980s Trojan loaders.
Thanks a lot Mike, shall call today. Sam