Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mid America Truck Show

tonka ยท 2010-03-24 23:59

Here is some of the 1st day of pics at L-ville http://www.supershowrigs.com/TruckShows/2010/MidAmerica/Wednesday/index.html photo credit to my buddy Josh...@ SSR...

Replies6
  1. #1Mack1852010-03-25 19:05

    Thanks for the great pics!! How is the actual show? Worth going too? I have my passes and was thinking about going tomorrow or Sat. but I don't know if I wanna drive 6 hours. We'll see.

  2. #2tonka2010-03-26 10:26

    Thursday's pic's... http://www.supershowrigs.com/TruckShows/2010/MidAmerica/Thursday-1/index.html http://www.supershowrigs.com/TruckShows/2010/MidAmerica/Thursday-2/index.html photo credit to my buddy Josh...@ SSR...

  3. #3hvy 1ton2010-03-26 12:22

    Great pics tonka. What's the black mack truck next to the pics of the red titan? Looks like an Aussie titan, does this mean that the titans here are getting a square grill too?

  4. #4tonka2010-03-26 16:43

    not sure, i looked at it but not real close...

  5. #5hvy 1ton2010-03-26 20:24

    I guess that is a mack pinnacle, expect for the forward axle version they all have the dip in the top of the grill. I'm not a big fan of the grills and think the aussie ones look better. Plus the ISX 600. I've always had a thing for cali hay haulers and the Silva truck is no exception. The pinstriping on the trailers is insane. I really like the white and orange 900 and the black one with the skull KW emblem. The black and orange pete is awesome, the orange looks great. I'm not a fan of the rear fenders like that. I like the grey pete a lot. Not all the metal is painted and none of it looks over done. Plus, the pinstriping around the lights and everywhere else is amazing.

  6. #6tonka2010-03-27 11:10

    Silva Hay!!! 1st Place Combo!!!:notworthy:notworthy and pics from Friday... http://www.supershowrigs.com/TruckShows/2010/MidAmerica/Friday/ photo credit to my buddy Josh...@ SSR...