I am trying to get my website up and running. If anyone can take a few minutes to post thier Heavy Equipment on my site your account is automatically credited $50 for listing fees and you can list for up to 180 days. www.IndustrialWholesale.com Michael Curtis
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, 1Mike Curtis. I moved your post here from the "HEF merchandise" thread. It doesn't really belong there, (unless you have buyers for a few hundred HEF T-shirts. Then you can post anywhere you please. ) In the Forum Rules you'll find: Please feel free to join in any of the discussions that interest you, but keep the "only one freebie" rule in mind.
Korey and I saw that last night and that ws my take on it, he had spent his freebie there. I should have done what you did but I was on my way to bed when it popped up. Thanks!