ANYONE KNOW WHAT EQUP.WILL BE AT SHOW.I TRIED TO GET ON CATS NEWS RELEASE BUT COULD NOT GET IT TO COME UP THANKS :notworthy
Cat will have the AD60 underground truck, R3000H underground loader, EL3000 longwall shear, MD6240 rotary blasthole drill, 777G, D11T track-type tractor, 797F, 795F AC, 793F, 6030B FS hydraulic front shovel, several of the CT660 vocational trucks, 777G water truck, C175-20 generator set, 994H extended high lift wheel loader, and an SD70 locomotive, but I'm not sure if it will be the SD70M-2 or the SD70ACe. There will also be a large variety of other underground equipment, though I don't know exactly what. Liebherr will have two large trucks and a large excavator, but I'm not allowed to repeat what I've been told they will be. Komatsu will likely have a large loader, a couple of trucks, a shovel and a dozer like last show, but I haven't heard exactly what they'll be taking. There are supposed to be 6 machines in total though. You can rest assured the large dozer won't be a 575 though, since they recently discontinued the model. P&H will have a real head turner on display, but I can't reveal it yet. Hitachi will likely have a shovel and truck again, but I have heard Deere may be sharing their booth and will have something of interest to smaller operators, but time will tell. Vermeer will have their T1655 Terrain Leveler. Sleipner will be there with their excavator transport system. Sandvik will have several drills and underground machines on display, as will Atlas Copco. Cummins will have the new 4000 hp QSK95 engine. And you can rest assured, there will be a great deal more than the small sampling I have listed and suggested. Sorry I can't reveal some of the other machines, but I have been asked not to.
Thanks Thanks for all the info.Jim:cool2
I know Hitachi will have a 5600, you going to be there alco?
I sure am Blitz. As long as it's not out of my control, I'll never miss another one.
when and where is the mine show?
The show is called Minexpo. It runs from September 24 to 26 in Las Vegas. They run the show every 4 years, and it's always in Vegas.
Need to figure out who is going to be there from HEF!
I forgot to mention, I sounds like Belaz is going to have a 360 ton truck there as well.
If everything pans out OK I'll be there .....
That belaz ought to be interesting brian.... Whens basemine gettin one of those?!
I know everyone will be busy but we should try to have a HEF beer time
I'm all for it.