Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

mini excavator acc.

cat320 ยท 2005-06-25 17:31

I was woundering on the mini excavators I have seen them with hydraulic thumbs and seen them with demo hammers on them but never with both? can you have both typs of attachments on there ?

Replies3
  1. #1badranman2005-06-25 23:34

    I have both. I just tie the thumb lines out of the way when the hammer is on. The thumb is non functioning when the hammer is used if that's what you meant.

  2. #2CascadeScaper2005-06-26 05:05

    Yeah, there's a splitter valve on our 303 so that we can pin the thumb in the up position and then divert hydraulic pressure to another set of couplers to run a hammer, hoepac, etc.

  3. #3cat3202005-06-26 14:29

    Thanks That is was what I was wondering. I have not seen to many around here like that I guess these guys can afford to have one of each.