Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mini-excavator from “Capital Auto Equipment Limited” CAEL. Chinese import. Any good?

Snow Road ยท 2023-03-14 11:38

This company has mini-exes available for very cheap compared to anything else I have seen. Mini Excavator with Cab (1.3 Ton) โ€“ CAEL www.capitalautoequipment.com Excavators โ€“ CAEL www.capitalautoequipment.com I am assuming these are Chinese imports, but I believe even so they are probably still a good value. I didn't see any videos or reviews of this particular brand, CAEL, but there are videos on Youtube showing they compare reasonably to a brand name, and at a far lower cost. I even saw one guy praising the Chinese one for its ease of maintenance, having chosen relatively simple and available parts compared to a Yanmar. The gasoline engine models are a bit cheaper and I saw another video where the reviewer claimed the gas ones are a bit more reliable Anyone have any experience or insight on these machines? I guess they aren't all the same. May need to poke around Alibaba

Replies2
  1. #1skyking12023-03-14 12:45

    No experiences. Do check on actual parts availability and service documentation. Don't assume you will ever get a part for it. Check that out yourself.

  2. #2Acoals2023-03-14 13:30

    Comparing a brand new machine that is currently running to another machine isn't going to tell you much. They are all great when they are new, and when they are working.