Hi, had fuel issues with Hitachi EX135USR so I cleaned the bango bolt gauze on the inlet to the lift pump. In order to access the lift pump, I removed the air filter unit and then the panel behind that which gives you access straight into the lift pump. I reassembled everything, started the digger and all was fine. Once I started to track the digger, the right hand track (when idlers are facing the bucket) was slower than the left side. It was working perfectly an hour before I went about fixing the fuel problem. Would I have broken/damaged a wire or pipe while I was standing up around the slewing motor? Or any other ideas? Thanks!
Welcome to HEF Joe The electric to work the two speed is on the solenoid valve block next to the control valve, so no, you did not damage anything. Hoses would not have been an issue. The only hose small enough to have been damaged while standing in there would have affected both sides, not one side. The big hoses would not have been damaged while standing in there.
OK thanks, looking like a motor problem so I guess? Just strange how it was working perfectly before I was at the fuel issue, any other ideas of a handy fix I will be glad to hear them