Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mini Machines Youtube channel

ITW · 2019-06-09 08:18

Since I have an youtube channel with compact machines I thought I make an introduction here in showtime for my channel. My name is Isak and have my own small business where I rent out equipment and do jobs my self, I do have an day job that is in the office so I like the physical work I get true my excavation business. (And I like operating machines) So with my youtube channel I'm trying to show an bit about what I'm doing and what it takes to have the equipment running. So when I remember I will post my new videos here (And if you want instant notification ore don't want to miss an video I forget to post here you can subscribe to my channel) My Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChG7_gjPRTJrbfEUoAYoquw?view_as=subscriber My videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChG7_gjPRTJrbfEUoAYoquw/videos?view_as=subscriber

Replies3
  1. #1ITW2019-06-09 08:23

    Latest video I go out on Norways 4th biggest island "Sørøya" and here I'm excavating for an extension to an building, but first I needed to put in new drainage on the wall the extension is being build. Since it's on an Island everything needs be shipped out by boat and even gravel in big bags. It got an little long but I think it's not that boring? was three days with works.

  2. #2ITW2019-06-14 09:44
  3. #3ITW2019-06-29 12:46

    Saving an failing retaning wall for an costumer