Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mini portable screeners.

x-ka-v8 · 2015-05-04 09:50

Hey everyone, I am wondering what the best bang for your buck is in the mini portable screener world. I have seen a few I like, Screenking Ultra (also known as ScreenTitan in the U.S), and the E.Z screener 1200xl. Anyone out there own one of these or have suggestions for different kinds?

Replies2
  1. #1ChrisJette2015-09-08 11:10

    I'm using a Portafill 5000CT. Check out their website, all sizes and styles of screeners. Durable and compact. Portafill.com

  2. #2CRAFT2015-09-08 13:32

    What are you wanting to do with it ??? …… And how elaborate do you want to go ??? …… There are screeners available to us not far from you …... small scale to where there are No hyd's or motors involved ….. then there are some that are a round rotary screen type …. there are some that are small enough to be moved and loaded on the back of your trailer via your Q/A on the skid-steer ……. THEN there is the infamous QUESTION …"How Many $$$$ ???" do you want to spend …. LOL