hello all in the market for a used mini and i'm trying to cast my net as widely as possible. i'm looking for a machine that meets the following criteria: - zero tail swing - 8' digging depth (vertical digging depth) - less than 7,000 lbs the narrower track, the better. an example of a machine that meets all of these criteria is the Kubota U25. any others come to mind? thanks!
I believe JD has a 2.7 ton machine. Not sure of the specs.
I have a U25 and I would not recommend going narrower tracks unless you were forced to. The U20 with long arm option meets your spec with adjustable track width from 1300 to 1500.
I've added both (Deere 35g and Kubota U20 LA) to my list, thanks!
Also adding a New Holland E26C
Also adding a Bobcat E26 with the long arm option
Yanmar Vio35 is 7500 pounds transport weight with canopy and rubber tracks 10 foot dig depth and hydraulic pin grabber which allows you to use a wide variety of pin on buckets
Thanks!
hi all. i ended up purchasing a new Kubota U27-4. it does what i need it to do and i'm pretty happy with the dimensions and power output. the prices for used are way too high to justify so i went new. so far so good.