Anyone know where I can get over the tyre tracks for mini skid steer loaders? Similar to these - The following dimensions are crude; we put a measuring tape around both tyres to work out the length of the track required, the distance was 2910mm. The width of the tyres are 130mm. Width is not too important because we can always change the tyres. But those are the rough specs I'm chasing. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. I'm in Australia. Cheers Ray
Have you tried Dingo or Kanga ?
Yes I have mate. Any idea where they get theirs from? I know where Dingo get their Polytrax from, but I'm chasing where I can buy the other types of tracks from to. Some skid steer dealers prefer me to buy from them, but I'm looking at buying a few sets and prefer to buy off the manufacturers. Ray
BT Equipment are the Grouser Dealer for the state, they run just about any OTT going.
How dependable are those things?
Those ones at the top are Kanga Kid tracks - actually cut-down forklift tyres. Easy to make if you know someone that can do this for you. Our Kanga kid tracks are still going strong 5 years on.